Before Coming to the Surgery Center
You will receive a call from the Surgery Center nurse at least 24-48 hours prior to surgery to verify the following: Health History, Medications and Final Arrival Time
The nurse will also explain what to expect during your surgical visit and answer any questions.
Call (425)774-1538 WCPM or (425) 777-4411 Apex Surgeon if you have not received a call within 24-48 hours prior to your surgery date.
- Arrive 1 hour early for your appointment (unless otherwise instructed).
- If you may be pregnant, please inform our staff prior to surgery, as x-ray guided procedure cannot be performed.
- Nothing to eat or drink after midnight the night before surgery (including water, coffee, gum, mints, chewing tobacco). * Clear liquid the morning of will be allowed for certain types of surgery. Nurse will inform you during the call
- We will instruct you which medications you may take the morning of surgery with a sip of water.
- No smoking after midnight. Smoking can irritate your lungs and increase your risk of post- operative complications. (For certain type of surgery requires you to refrain from smoking 2 weeks prior to surgery)