- Upon discharge, you will be given written instructions specific to your postop care.
- You will NOT be allowed to drive yourself home due to the medication given during surgery.
- Be prepared to stop by your pharmacy after leaving the surgery Center or nurse will instruct family member to pick-up prescription to fill during patient’s recovery time.
- Nurse will give first dose of medications prior to patient leaving the facility.
- You may be sent home with a prescription for pain medication. Do not take this medication on an empty stomach.
- Please expect a call from the Surgery Center next 24 to 48 post-op. We will be calling to check on your progress and address any concerns you may have.
- For post-op questions or concerns, please call your physician’s office.
- For an emergency, CALL 911 or report to the nearest hospital.
Due to limited space and the short time you will be at the Surgery Center, only one adult should accompany you. No children please.
Patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must not leave the Surgery Center while the minor is in surgery. Visitors will remain in the waiting room but as soon as you are out of surgery and stable in the recovery room, your visitor may sit with you.
NO SMOKING POLICY:
Bellevue Surgery Center is a non-smoking facility.
Please drive down the hill towards the dumpster next to the building. Easy entry and exit from the Center.
Patient Satisfaction Survey:
Our facility conducts patient satisfaction surveys. You may be asked to fill out a survey prior to leaving the facility. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.